Remove Dark Circles under Eyes
Dark circles under eyes pose a big problem. The dark circles under eyes look very bad. The person who has dark circles under eyes looks sick and sad. These horrible dark circles fill negativity in the person. So if you have dark circle under eyes, stop worrying first. Read this article to know the home remedies for eye care. So read and follow the following eye care tips to remove dark circles under eyes.
- If you do not drink sufficient water, your body dehydrates and you get your skin pale. So drink at least 12 to 15 glasses of water every day.
- Do not let your hectic life style cut down your hours of sleep. If you sleep less than required, your energy level goes down and you get dark circles under eyes. So develop a habit to sleep at least 6-8 hours daily.
- Have a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk and processed foods as they have artificial colors which are not good for your skin. Take fresh fruit juices. Fresh fruit juice cleanses your body and reduces dark circles under eyes.
- Eat papaya, eggs, carrots, milk fish, spinach, cucumber etc. Eat green leafy vegetables to get a glowing skin.
- Eat foods such as cranberries, blueberries, bilberries, tea (green and black), black currant, onions, legumes, and parsley. These foods contain antioxidant pigments which are helpful in diminishing dark circles under eyes.
- Wear sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 under the eyes. It prevents skin weakening caused by sun damage.
- Herbal tea bags are really useful for your eyes. Apply herbal tea bags over closed eyes. Herbal tea bags are a great remedy to remove dark circles under eyes.
- Apply cool cucumber slices over closed eyes for 15 minutes. It soothes your eyes.
- Do not smoke and drink. Excessive smoking and drinking cause dark circles. So try to cut down on these bad habits to remove the unpleasant dark circles under eyes.
Dark Circles Under Eyes Home Remedy
Click thumbnail to view full-size
These are really great home remedies to remove dark circles under eyes
- Live a happy and healthy life free from stress. If you have stress continuously for many days, you can get dark circles under eyes. So try to live a balanced life. Live with a positive attitude. Do breathing exercises and meditation daily.
- Apply a massage with almond oil under your eyes for 15-20 minutes to remove dark circles. Do this daily and you will see the results in few days.
- Make a paste of turmeric and pineapple juice. Apply this paste under your eyes. It is the best home remedy to remove dark circles under eyes.
- Make a paste of equal amounts of lemon juice and tomato juice. Apply the paste under your eyes. Relax for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- Take some rose water in cotton. Wipe your face with the cotton. You can add some drops of glycerin in the rose water. This homemade remedy can do wonders to remove dark circles under eyes.
- Apply some mint juice under your eyes. Mint juice is effective remedy because it cools your eyes and removes dark circles under eyes.
So I hope now you know the home remedies for eye care. You should try the above eye care tips to remove the horrid dark circles under eyes.