The definition of success is different for everyone, whether it’s personal or professional we are always looking at improving in some area of our life. We all need some inspiration from time to time and that is why I have compiled a list of famous inspirational quotes that will help contribute to your success.
So we go…
1. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”
2. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
3. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
4. “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”
5. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
6. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
7. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
8. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
9.”A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
10. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits, The rebels, The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently, They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people, who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
12. “Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.”
13. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
14. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
15. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
16. “Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you focus on this & adopt this definition, success is yours.”
17. “I used to want the words ‘She tried’ on my tombstone. Now I want ‘she did it.’”
18. “Really it comes down to your philosophy. Do you want to play it safe and be good or do you want to take a chance and be great?”
19. “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
J. K Rowling
20. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
21. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
22. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
23. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
24. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
25. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
26. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
27. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.”
28. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
29. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”
T. Harv Eker
30. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
Beyond smart saving and investing, one of the best ways to increase your net worth is to steadily increase your income.
And with annual performance reviews on the horizon and companies finalizing their budgets, now may be just the time to put in your request for a raise. While negotiating for more money is often scary, following these simple strategies can help you get the pay increase you deserve.
Ask for an odd, extremely precise figure.
While most people ask for a rounded number, say a 5% increase or $5,000 bump, you may be better off asking for a strangely exact figure, like $64,750. Based on research from Columbia Business School, Erin Greenawald at career site The Daily Muse says : “W hen employees use a more precise number in their initial negotiation request, they are more likely to get a final offer closer to what they were hoping for. This is because the employer will assume you’ve done more extensive research into your market value to reach that specific number.”
Highlight past achievements and your value to the employer.
It’s important to help your manager understand, and perhaps make the case to their boss, why you deserve the bump in pay. Rather than frame your request looking forward, Alison Green at U.S. News and World Report recommends listing out responsibilities that you’ve successfully mastered, your past accomplishments, and specific metrics of growth you’ve contributed to. It should never be about why you need the money or how your paycheck compares to coworkers, but instead “about why your value to the company has increased, and why your compensation should reflect that,” says Green.
Do not wait for the annual performance review.
According to Liz Ryan at Bloomberg Businessweek , “Managers often budget next year’s salaries months ahead of time and only deliver the news at the annual review meeting.” That means if you want more than the standard raise, you should request it ahead of your review. It might also help to time the ask to immediately follow a big achievement or successful project, so your manager will have extra incentive to keep you onboard.
In some very reputed Website I found this stuff written on “Law of Attraction” so thought to share the same with you. Please read if that sound interest to you and help yo in your deal.
Somewhere Read The law of attraction states that every positive or negative event that happened with you was attracted by you. Say that special friend loaned you money when you didn’t have any. You attracted that, even without your awareness of using the law. Say that teacher, classmate, client, or co-worker gave you a hard time during the day. You attracted that, too. Again, we are using the law every second of every day. You’ve even attracted reading this article! There are really only three basic steps: ask, believe, and receive. However, the point of this article is to break those three steps down into simpler, more concise ones.
Relax your mind. Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes. Doing this will increase brain power and have your mind at that relaxed state. This step is optional but recommended.
Be sure about what you want and when you do decide don’t doubt yourself. Remember that you’re sending a request to the Universe which is created by thoughts and therefore responds to thoughts. Know exactly what it is that you want. If you’re not clear/sure, the Universe will get an unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results. So be sure it is something you have strong enthusiasm for.
Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. See How to Visualize. The more detailed your vision, the better. If you’re wanting that Nintendo Wii, see yourself sitting down playing a game on it. See yourself feeling the controller, playing your favorite game(s), touching the console. If there’s that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with her/him, touching or caressing the person, or even kissing the person. You get the idea.
Write your wish down. Start with “I am so happy and grateful now that…” and finish the sentence (or paragraph) telling the Universe what it is that you want. Write it in the present tense as if you have it right now. Avoid negation terms (see Warnings for more on this). Every day until your wish comes true, close your eyes and imagine your desire as if it’s happening right now.
Feel it. Feel the way you will now after receiving your wish. You must act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Law of Attraction because this is where it starts working, and sometimes if you do this you don’t feel like you need it anymore because you FEEL like you already have it! and then the universe will manifest this thought and feeling and you will receive it.
Show gratitude. Write down all the things the Universe has given you. Be thankful for what you already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given you. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. If you were once bullied and that person stopped, that’s one thing to be thankful for. If the person you’re crushing on likes you back, or doesn’t but she/he didn’t send their lover out to hurt you, that’s another thing to thank the Universe for. You should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request faster.
Trust the Universe. Imagine an alternate dimension that is almost exactly like the real world but whatever you truly desire comes true in an instant. See yourself in that dimension, where whatever you ask the Universe for comes to you in an instant. Don’t look for what you asked for; this is where people tend to mess up. If you have to keep an eye out for an event that manifests your wish, it’s only telling the Universe you don’t have it and you will attract…not having it. Be patient. Don’t get upset if these things don’t happen immediately. Don’t stress the “how” of things. Let the Universe do it for you. When you take the Universe’s job of worrying about the “how”, this says you’re lacking faith and that you’re telling the Universe what to do when the Universe has far greater knowledge and power than human mankind.
- Focus as often as you can on what you DO want rather than on what you don’t want. For example, if you are angry or upset about a war/conflict that has been going on, do your best to be ‘pro-peace’ rather than ‘anti-war’ – focus on the peace, and the kinds of solutions that you would like to see, instead of whatever it is that you do not like about the situation.
- Try this… if you experience an event that makes you so happy and overjoyed that you want to attract more into your life then try and remember your inner emotion you had (your heart beating faster/ stomach jumping) whatever it was try and replicate that by remembering the event and then if your vibrational energy is the same as you felt in that joyous moment then the it will manifest and you will attract it into your life.
- Have a vision board or a picture from a magazine to help you see and feel what you want, look at that picture everyday (better to do this in the morning since this will help you to feel better throughout the day), and focus on emitting happy feelings to the Universe.
- If your current reality is bad, try not to think too much about it. Most of the people pay attention to their current reality and attract the same. Focus on what you wish to experience instead. It works.
- Good feelings = good reality. Feel GOOD. Put on your favorite song, paint a picture, have fun with your pet, or think of someone or something that you love, something that makes you happy, and just shut your eyes and dwell on this. These can be called Frequency Shifters, so have a few up your sleeve. Different thoughts work for different situations, so think of a few now you can use later.
- “Be careful what you wish for because you just may get it,” is not a statement to joke around with. This law is so powerful your request could manifest instantly and powerfully without warning. Remember, this Law could be used to create or destroy.
- If you are constantly worried about bad things happening, or negative outcomes, then you are using the law of attraction AGAINST yourself. To worry is really to apply most of the above steps, towards a NEGATIVE outcome. You are visualizing the negative outcome and asking the universe for it with pictures of the negative outcome, you are feeling the feelings of the negative outcome … Stop Worrying and follow step seven above.
- Avoid using those negation terms. For example, if you want to get out of debt and you say “I want to get out of debt,” the Universe only see the word ‘debt’ and will send more along your way. It pays no attention to negation terms like, ‘no’, ‘not’, ‘none’, ‘out’ and so forth. Instead say “I am in rich/wealthy/ have lots of money.”
- You can’t have any resistance in your mind for example : if you have just tried using the law of attraction and you say “this stuff isn’t working” then the universe will give you more of ‘this isn’t working’.
- If you want something to happen, such as you want a bike, don’t just say I want that bike, believe you are going to get that bike. Instead of telling yourself you want the bike, envision yourself riding that bike. It doesn’t matter whether or not you know when your going to receive it, just believe you’re going to get it and have no doubts about it. If you have any doubts, quickly change your thought pattern to the positive and focus on receiving or having what you want.
- You can’t use the Law of Attraction to control people. However, if you have a friend who you haven’t seen in a long time and you want her to come to you. Instead of saying “I want my friend to show up at my door,” just say, “I want to walk down the street and see her pass by,” or something like that.